Indian Funny Memes


  • Just made yesterday…(Ma'am, I'd done the homework but, forgot to bring it to school.)

  • Oops! (All sadness of the world on one side and the sadness of sitting on the first bench in exam on another.)

  • How many have done that?? I have…

  • That's me XD

  • Yeah! That happens everytime. (Student to friend: Shall we go out?)

  • Greatest sadness ever, especially, if it was Maths (for me).

  • That's true…

  • And, the most shocking news: Another subject teacher is going to come in that period…

  • It has happened to me everytime when I try to recall any answer…

  • They have their own swag…

(Friend 1 : Have you done the homework?

Friend 2 : No!

Friend 1 : Then, it's fine. We would go outside together.)

  • And, peering like a monkey, so that, your friend recognises you.

  • I'm the person who knocks, everytime.

  • And, eyes tend to close the display…

  • That is why, I never make resolutions…because they never get accomplished

  • Summed up school life…

  • Let's say: Mr. Bean ki jai ho! (Hail O Mr. Bean!)

  • The best phase of life…

Post a Comment

0 Comments